We asked our pupil and families what they are proud of .. here are a few of the things they said:
A Heartfelt Thank You, from the family of a recent ex pupil -
You are an EXCELLENT school:
Just to say very many thanks for all the help that Newfield School gave to my son during his time with you. Newfield created an oasis of calm for him to study for his GCSE's and thankfully his results were successful. Especially thanks to Miss Crawley for her teaching and mentoring, My son really appreciated all she did to help him. Thank you also to the ladies in the office, not forgetting Career Connect for all of his excellent advice. My son has settled well in KGV college and he likes what he is studying. So far so good.
We asked pupils what they are proud of. Here are some of their responses:
I am proud of ..
- How I have grown as a person, since I have been at Newfield School.
- My improved confidence.
- Being able to go on every reward trip.
- The consistency of my behaviours.
- My perseverance in class and just how much I am learning.
- Being able to read by myself.
- How well I am doing with my phonics.
- Being able to kick a football better.
- Persevering with my Maths work.
- Having a good mum, who helps me.
- My artwork.
- Getting good points every week.
- How staff help support me.
- My improved behaviour at home and at school this year and last year.