ASDAN at Newfield School
The Personal Development Programmes enable students to:
- develop and demonstrate a range of personal, social and employability skills
- broaden their experience and instil confidence
- gain knowledge of real-life activities, creating well-rounded members of society.
- The Personal Development Programmes are practical, engaging and flexible. The content of the course can be personalised and therefore the student has control of their own learning and can work at their own pace.
ASDAN courses and programmes aim to:
- enhance self-belief and resilience • engage and motivate young people
- strengthen and celebrate learners’ academic and vocational education
- inspire creativity and ambition to make full use of students’ talents
- prepare learners with knowledge and skills for the workplace.
Well done year 11 pupils, twelve Bronze passes.